Thursday, October 9, 2008

Prologue

I am starting this blog because I love to write. Almost everyday I write a new song or poem but I rarely ever share it. I want that to change. I want to be more open with those who know me the best. So here it is, I am almost always depressed but I find my hope in Jesus. My poetry is can be a little dark but this is how I express myself, I never act on my thoughts. I get my emotion out by writing and that is completely healthy. In fact, most of my writing is my direct prayer dialogue to God. After I am down writing/praying I am relieved and refreshed.

What I am saying is please do not worry about me. I hate that. I am okay, I am just posting my writing to let you get a glimpse of me that you do not get to see often.

1 comment:

Эндий said...

YEAH THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT haha

great title by the way. great. title.